Magnus Lygdback


Highlights

Endorsements

Interests

Product Types


Charities

Causes


Social Media & Audience

Instagram
Youtube
You need to sign-up to see additional content.

Engagement

Sponsored Posts
Instagram
Youtube
Engagement Rate
0.00%
0.00%
Comment Rate
0.00%
0.00%
Like Rate
0.00%
0.00%
Avg. views per post
0,000,000
0,000,000
Avg. likes per post
0,000,000
0,000,000
Avg. comments per post
0,000
0,000
Avg. posts per week
0.00
0.00
Avg. posts per month
0.00
0.00
Sponsored Engagement Rate
0.00%
0.00%
Sponsored Comment Rate
0.00%
0.00%
Sponsored Like Rate
0.00%
0.00%
Sponsored Avg. views per post
0,000,000
0,000,000
Sponsored Avg. likes per post
0,000,000
0,000,000
Sponsored Avg. comments per post
0,000
0,000
Sponsored Avg. posts per week
0.00
0.00
Avg. posts per month
0.00
0.00

Contacts


Contact Information

Agent
Phone Number
Email
Mailing Address



Manager
Phone Number
Email
Mailing Address



You need to sign-up to see additional content.
July 3, 1979
Male
Category, category
  • Languages
  • Spoken
You need to sign-up to see additional content.

Magnus Lygdback Bio

Magnus Lygdback is a personal trainer born on 3rd July 1979, in Sweden. He is widely recognized for training actors for film roles. This includes Alexander Skarsgard for his role in the action-adventure film “Tarzarn,” Alicia Vikander for her role in “Tomb Raider”, Gal Gadot for her role in the superhero film “Womder Woman 1984”, and others. He has also been a personal trainer for music producers, bands, and musical artists like Swedish House Mafia, Mike Posner, Katy Perry, Zara Larsson, and Britney Spears.

Magnus has named his training and diet strategy “The Magnus Method.” According to him, 85 percent of means should be healthy, while the remaining 15% should be something you enjoy. He also believes one should eat five meals a day. He has an Instagram account under the username magbuslygdback, which has earned more than 211,000 followers. He mostly uploads fitness content on his Instagram account.

Similar Celebrities

Aba N Preach

Digital, Digital Influencers

Iyaz

Dancer, Digital, Music, Pop, Rock

Trainwreckstv

Digital, Gaming

Joey Rogoff

Digital, Digital Influencers